How to use a hot foil system? You are going to be so happy when you see how easy the Glimmer Hot Foil System is to use. Even more so, you are going to love the results. Before we jump to the system, let’s talk about a few safety rules. Yes the rules that everyone does not want to talk about, but we want to be safe in our craft room.
- Be sure all the paper, plastic and tape is off the machine. The machine gets hot, so make sure all the plastic is off before plugging system is turned on.
- May sure there isn’t anything other than the intended hot plate on top of the machine after it has been plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Do not leave the Glimmer Hot Foil system left unattended when plugged into an electrical outlet.
- It is recommended that you turn off and unplug the system when you are finished using it for the day.
- While in use, be sure to use the magnetic arm to remove a hot foil plate from the machine. Move the foil plate to the rubber cooling plate. Do not lay a hot foil plate on plastic or paper until it is cool.
Now let’s have some fun creating:
I love a good sale! We want you to get this great system, so you can join us as we show you all sorts of way to create with the Glimmer Hot Foil System.
Regular Price $150. Sale $120.
Limited time only