- This event has passed.
November 4th In Person Last October Card Class
November 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us in October to make these beautiful Christmas cards using these adorable die cuts that are included in your kit.
Dies are often used in just one way. Well, that is until you take this month’s card class. We typically see the way the company shows them on the package. There can be so much more than just one way to use any die. This month in card class we are going to learn:
- What kind of sandwich you need for die cutting, embossing and hot foiling.
- How to use pieces of one die as part of another.
- How to break up dies to create a variety of ways to enjoy them.
- We will demonstrate how to bundle your dies cut on your project.
- Do you know the secret to keeping up with your dies while using them on your craft table?
- Storing dies without a lot of hassle.
You are going to enjoy getting the Christmas Wonder dies from the Envelope Wonder collection, glimmer/glitter foam, 2 pre-cut envelopes to decorate (one as a gift card and the other as a card face). We are also going to be incorporating some of the techniques we used in this month’s class.
What do you need to bring to this class?
* adhesive, liquid and pop dots
* die cut machine (small die cut machines will work)
* Christmas color ink spots you may have.
* blending brushes or sponges
* Optional: Any Christmas embossing folder you may want to use.
Hurry spaces are limitied! Click on the button below to register.