- This event has passed.
October 23rd Card Club – Online
October 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
If you missed the in person class this month, you can make up your missed session by attending this class.
This card club runs every 4th Monday of the month at 7:00 pm. EST.
Join us in October to make these beautiful Christmas cards using these adorable die cuts that are included in your kit.
Dies are often used in just one way. Well, that is until you take this month’s card class. We typically see the way the company shows them on the package. There can be so much more than just one way to use any die. This month in card class we are going to learn:
- What kind of sandwich you need for die cutting, embossing and hot foiling.
- How to use pieces of one die as part of another.
- How to break up dies to create a variety of ways to enjoy them.
- We will demonstrate how to bundle your dies cut on your project.
- Do you know the secret to keeping up with your dies while using them on your craft table?
- Storing dies without a lot of hassle.
You are going to enjoy getting the Christmas Wonder dies from the Envelope Wonder collection, glimmer/glitter foam, 2 pre-cut envelopes to decorate (one as a gift card and the other as a card face). We are also going to be incorporating some of the techniques we used in this months class.
What do you need to bring to this class?
* adhesive, liquid and pop dots
* die cut machine (small die cut machines will work)
* Christmas color ink spots you may have.
* blending brushes or sponges
* Optional: Any Christmas embossing folder you may want to use.
Online Classes are changing!
Online classes are recorded and you will have access to them all month. Of course, we are also offering a new question and answer session online for you to be sure you understand how to enjoy each technique. A special thank you to our online attendee for all the great feedback.
Online recording goes live October 9th. Q&A is Monday October