Do you want to add something new to your home decor, but you find there are a few things standing in your way?
- You want an easy peasy craft to do.
- You see things you like, but have no clue how to make them.
- With the family, a full time job, and the children’s schedule, there are not enough hours in the day for you to craft.
- There is not enough space for a craft room and all of the supplies.
I have your solution! In just 2 minutes, you can watch me do a project from start to finish.
Easy Peasy Craft
I am willing to bet that adding a craft like this to your home would be awesome. I know you can do it.
Even my 14 year old granddaughter Alyse made her a sign for her bedroom.
Did you notice that I only used a few supplies? You can actually put all your supplies in a medium size box. I enjoy using a memory box. Small and easy to open. Everything fits inside.
Oh and did I say that it was fun to decorate too?
Here are my recommendations for getting started with chalking.
- One way it to subscribe to the Chalky Creation membership. You will receive the Warm Up Kit ($20 value) with your first order. This kit has a small chalkboard with a stand, squeegee, stir sticks, silk screen stencil, 1 chalk paste, eraser and a cleaning rag. Also, with your membership box is a double sided larger chalkboard. You will receive this month’s stencil and 2 chalk paste colors. Then each month on the 10th, you will receive another unique silk screen stencil with 2 colors of chalk paste. All for just $18/month plus tax. All of your orders are shipped FREE! Click Here to learn more
- Or you can order your Warm Up Kit ($ 20). Silk screen stencil ($14.50), 2 colors of chalk paste ($3.50) and a doubled sided chalkboard ($12.) . All for $ 50 plus shipping and tax.
I think it is clear that the Chalky Creation Membership is the better way to go. Plus you will have new silk screen stencils and 2 new chalk paste colors every month.
For questions contact me at Elaine@pelletiercraftstudio.com