- Our Mission Statement: We, at Pelletier Craft Studio Crop House strive to give you the ultimate crafting experience in a calm and peaceful environment. Both of our house, Lake Royale and Barton Pines are set in a quiet natural environment. We hope you enjoy the wildlife as you are inspired to create.
- Booking: By booking either of the crop houses, you are agreeing to pay all charges for your booking including the listing price, taxes and cleaning fees, and any other items identified during checkout. You are also agreeing that Pelletier Craft Studio may charge the Payment Method (as defined in the Payment Terms) used to book the Listing in order to collect Damage Claim (as defined in Section 15) amounts. When you receive the booking confirmation, a contract for Host Services/reservation is formed directly between you and the Host. In addition to these Terms, you will be subject to, and responsible for complying with, all terms of the Reservation, including without limitation, the cancellation policy and any other rules, standards, policies, or requirements identified in the Pelletier Craft Studio or during checkout that apply to the Reservation. It is your responsibility to read and understand these rules, standards, policies, and requirements prior to booking a Listing. Pelletier Craft Studio does not work with an outside host. All questions should be directed to support@PelletiercraftStudio.com.
- 2.1 Accommodation Reservations. An Accommodation Reservation is a limited license to enter, occupy, and use the Accommodation. The Host retains the right to re-enter the Accommodation during your stay, to the extent: (i) it is reasonably necessary, (ii) permitted by your contract with the Host, and (iii) consistent with applicable law. If you stay past checkout, the Host has the right to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law, including by imposing reasonable overstay penalties. You may not exceed the maximum number of allowed Guests. (6)
- Cancellations, Travel Issues, and Refunds. In general, if as a Guest you cancel a Reservation, the amount refunded to you is determined by the cancellation policy that applies to that Reservation. But, in certain situations, other policies take precedence and determine what amount is refunded to you. If something outside your control forces you to cancel a Reservation, you may be eligible for a partial or full refund. Rebooking will be made available based a availability of the crop house.
- Booking Modifications. Guests and Hosts are responsible for any booking modifications they agree to in writing only.
- Your Responsibilities and Assumption of Risk. You are responsible and liable for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of anyone you invite to join or provide access to any Accommodation, Experience or other Host Service. For example, this means: (i) you are responsible for leaving an Accommodation (and related personal property) in the condition it was in when you arrived, (ii) you are responsible for paying all reasonable Damage Claim amounts necessary to cover damage that you, your guest(s) cause to an Accommodation, and (iii) you must act with integrity, treat others with respect, and comply with applicable laws at all times. If you are booking for an additional guest who is a minor or if you bring a minor to a Host Service, you must first get approval from Pelletier Craft Studio administrator and you must be legally authorized to act on behalf of the minor and you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor.
- Your Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge that many activities carry inherent risks and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you assume the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Pelletier Craft Studio crop house and any Content, including your stay at any Accommodation, participation in any Experience, use of any other service, or any other interaction you have with other Members whether in person or online. For example, Pelletier Craft Studio crop house may carry risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death, and you freely and willfully assume those risks by choosing to participate in.
- Taxes. Pelletier Craft Studio Crop House is responsible for determining and fulfilling applicable laws to report, collect, remit, or include in your price any applicable indirect taxes, occupancy taxes, tourist, income, or other taxes.
Rules: You must follow these rules and must not help or induce others to break or circumvent these rules.
- Act with integrity and treat others with respect
- Do not lie, misrepresent something or someone, or pretend to be someone else.
- Be polite and respectful when you communicate or interact with others.
- Follow our nondiscrimination policy and do not discriminate against or harass others.
- Do not use spray adhesive, spray paints, or loose glitter inside the crop house.
- No smoking inside the house.
- No use of illegal drug allowed in the house or on the property.
- No pets allowed.
- No minors allowed without prior approval. This is an adult only crop house.
- Do not leave the location unlocked, or give the pass codes or keys to any unauthorized person. Please return any keys to Pelletier Craft Studio admin only upon checking out.
- No loud noises, parties, music or firecracker are permitted on site at any time. Please be respectful of others in the area.
- Do not feed or attempt to catch any of the local wildlife. They are beautiful to look at, but remember they live in the area too. Feeding wildlife can be dangerous to you and them.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
We provide Pelletier Craft Studio and all Content “as is” without warranty of any kind and we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied. Terms apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. If you have statutory rights or warranties we cannot disclaim, the duration of any such statutorily required rights or warranties, will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Limitations on Liability.
Pelletier Craft Studio Crop House, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or any Content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with (i) these Terms, (ii) the use of or inability to use the crop house or any Content, (iii) any communications, interactions or meetings you may have with someone you interact or meet with through, or as a result of using the crop house. Pelletier Craft Studio can not be held liable for any injury obtain through the negligence of anyone for inappropriate use of the house. These home have been made handicap accessible by choice and we are not responsible for any further accommodation.
In case of emergency, regarding the integrity of the home please contact Elaine Pelletier at 252-414-8704 immediately. Arrangements will be made to have the issue taken care of my Pelletier Craft Studio crop house. We are not responsible for any cost you may incur by contacting a contractor on your own.